The fire detector is the most effective way to detect a fire in its early phase. Its ability to detect the fire in its initial phase allows it to take measures to control the fire, facilitate evacuation, and act on the extinguishing system. A fire detector is the fastest way to clear and evacuate the fire area.
Detection At Work
A simple spark on a computer can start a fire with disastrous consequences. A fire detector will warn of the incident in its initial phase, and everything will be in an unpleasant anecdote.
In the home
Although the use of fire detectors in homes is not compulsory, many countries consider family safety to be paramount, and they do require it, being able to opt for several systems, including the simplest, an autonomous detector that works with batteries.
The automatic fire detector
It is in charge of detecting the fire and activating the measures for its control. Automatically the detector, without the need for human intervention, carries out its surveillance function of the area it protects.
Detecting fire in an early stage is the key to minimizing its consequences. Statistics tell us that 3,000 people die each year, mainly because of the smoke produced during the fire.
Automatic detectors provide great security. They are the earliest fire detection equipment and will warn you through systems and associated visual indicators of the possible fire to proceed with the evacuation of the premises and activate the extinguishing equipment.
- It is activated in the presence of smoke, flame, or temperature increase depending on the installed sensor.
- Sends a signal to the fire panel as soon as it is activated.
- If the fire spreads, the detectors in the fire’s advance line are activated.
- The fire station acts as a link with the evacuation, extinguishing system, fire brigade team, and others.
- The fire panel can also be activated manually using buttons located on the premises in accordance with current regulations.
Like any other electronic equipment, detectors must undergo periodic maintenance and checking operations in accordance with current regulations. Given its detection mechanism, it is necessary to clean its internal chambers by specialized and certified personnel to guarantee correct detection.
Fire detectors are high-quality equipment, backed by quality standards.